YOUR TRUSTED SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS HEALTH, FITNESS AND NUTRITION
YOUR TRUSTED SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS HEALTH, FITNESS AND NUTRITION
Our Summary And Answer: 5 Day Dumbbell Workout Split Routine
Dumbell workouts are great for improving your strength and establishing a foundation of muscle. All you need is some dumbbells and the drive to workout and your set. This 5-day split routine will help you do just that. You’ll be working all the muscles in your upper body, so you can see results quickly. Just make sure to rest your muscles on day 4 and don’t forget to complete a full upper body workout on day 5!
Are you looking for a great workout routine that can be done in the comfort of your own home? If so, then this 5-day dumbbell split routine is perfect for you! It’s designed to help tone and strengthen your body all at once. Follow along with these exercises to get started today.
Dumbbells are weights that are typically used in strength training exercises. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes with different weights that are suitable for the number of reps and sets you need to complete. They’re also very compact, making them easy to carry around in gym bags! If you’re new to fitness or have limited resources, dumbbells are ideal for your exercise routine.
Dumbbells work by providing resistance to your muscles as you lift them. This increases muscle tone and strength over time, making them a great choice for those who are looking to improve their physique.
A split routine is a type of routine that is designed to work different parts of your body each day. On certain days you’ll be focusing on specific muscles, while other days might focus on the entire body. This type of routine is great for beginners because it’s a more gradual way to ease into a fitness routine.
The 5 days split routine that we’re going to be following today focuses on different muscle groups each day. However, you can also tailor this routine to focus on full-body workouts.
Now that you know what dumbbells are and how they work, let’s take a look at the benefits of using them.
1) They’re very versatile – Dumbbells can be used to target a wide variety of muscle groups in your body. This makes them a great choice for those who want to sculpt their physique. When you do the same exercises over and over again, your muscles get used to the movement and you won’t see the same results. With dumbbells, you can keep your muscles guessing by changing up the exercises each time!
2) They’re compact and easy to store – Dumbbells don’t take up a lot of space, making them perfect for those who want to work out at home. You can also store them in a small space, making them ideal for traveling.
3) They’re affordable – Dumbbells are one of the more affordable pieces of fitness equipment on the market. This makes them a great choice for those who are just starting out or don’t have a lot of money to invest in a home gym.
4) They improve strength and muscle tone – Dumbbells are one of the best pieces of equipment for improving your strength and muscle tone. When you use them consistently, you’ll see a noticeable difference in your body!
5) They can be used for a variety of exercises – Whether you want to tone your arms, work on your legs or improve the strength of your core, dumbbells are great for sculpting all parts of your body. It’s time to stop dreading workouts and start working out!
6) They can be used with many different styles of workouts – Dumbbells work great for split routines, full-body routines, and more. It just depends on what you’re looking for and what you want to achieve.
7) They work your muscles from a variety of angles – This is great for sculpting and toning the body because it improves the overall results. You can target more muscles by using dumbbells in your workouts!
8) Dumbbells burn more calories than some other types of equipment – Exercising with dumbbells helps to speed up your metabolism and melt fat away, making them a great choice if you’re looking to lose weight. When you do dumbell exercises before other forms of exercise, you’ll also see better results.
9) They’re great for injury prevention – When working out with dumbbells, it’s important to use proper form and technique to prevent injuries. When you do this consistently, your body will get used to the movements and you won’t be as likely to get injured while working out.
10) They improve balance and coordination – As you progress in your fitness journey, you’ll start to notice that your balance and coordination improve. This is because when you use dumbbells, you have to use multiple muscle groups at the same time to complete the exercise.
11) They help to improve joint stability – One of the great things about using dumbbells is that they help to improve joint stability. This is because when you use them, you’re working with your body’s natural range of motion instead of against it.
12) They can be used by people of all ages and fitness levels – Dumbbells are a great choice for people of all ages and fitness levels. Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been working out for years, dumbbells can help to improve your strength and muscle tone.
13) They come in different weights, allowing you to increase or decrease them as needed – When working out with dumbbells, it’s important to choose the right weight. If you start off too heavy, you might get injured by using incorrect form and technique. For this reason, dumbbells allow you to control how much weight they can handle.
14) They can be used with other pieces of equipment – Dumbbells are a great addition to any home gym. When you have them, you can use them with other pieces of equipment, such as a stability ball, bench or TRX system.
Now that you know all about the benefits of dumbbells, it’s time to get started with a workout routine that you can do at home or on the road!
This 5 day split routine works, multiple muscle groups, each day in order to build strength and increase endurance. The best part? It only requires 3 sets per exercise! This means you’ll be able to finish your workout quicker, allowing you to spend more time with your friends and family.
If you’re looking for a 5-day split routine that trains all of the major muscle groups in your body, this is it! It’s quick, easy, and will help you build strength quickly.
On day 1, you’ll be working your legs and glutes. This workout will help to improve your strength and tone in these areas.
Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the dumbbells at your sides. Lower yourself into a squat position, making sure to keep your back straight. Keep your head up and focus on keeping good form throughout this exercise. Squat down as low as you can, then push yourself back up explosively.
Start by standing with one leg in the air, arms at your side, and holding the dumbbells. Keep the back of your front leg bent and lean forward slightly with your lower back straight. Lower the dumbbells until they reach just below your knee, then push yourself back up to a standing position as fast as you can. Repeat the same movement on this leg for another 10 reps, then switch legs. After you’ve finished both legs, you can put the dumbbells against a wall and do a few sets of calf raises.
Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and a dumbbell in each hand. Step forward with your left leg and bend the knee until both knees are bent at almost 90 degrees. Push yourself back up to a standing position as fast as you can, then repeat the same movement on this leg for another 12 reps before switching legs.
Start by standing in front of a bench or sturdy chair with a dumbbell in each hand. Place your left foot on the bench and push yourself up so that your right leg is now resting on the bench. Slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position, then repeat the same movement with your right foot.
On day 2, you’ll be working your chest and triceps. The chest is the largest muscle group in the upper body after your back, so by targeting it with 2 different exercises you’ll be able to boost your strength quickly.
Start by lying on your back on a bench with the dumbbells in your hands. Bring the dumbbells up to your shoulders, then lower them down until they are even with your chest. Press the dumbbells back up to the starting position as fast as you can.
Start by lying on your back on a bench with the dumbbells in your hands. Keep your feet flat on the ground and raise the dumbbells so that they are perpendicular to the floor with your arms extended. Bend your elbows and lower the dumbbells until they are level with your chest. Press the dumbbells back up to the starting position as fast as you can.
Start by sitting on a bench with the dumbbells in your hands and your elbows bent at 90 degrees. Extend one arm out until it is fully extended, then lower it back down to the starting position. Repeat the same movement for another 20 reps with this arm before switching to the other side.
Start by sitting on a bench with your hands on the bench behind you and your feet out in front of you. Slide your butt off the bench and dip down until your elbows are at 90 degrees, then press yourself back up to the starting position slowly.
On day 3, you’ll be working your back and biceps. This workout will help to improve your back strength and tone the biceps.
Start by lying on your stomach on an incline bench with the dumbbells in your hands. Keep your back flat and your elbows slightly bent. Raise the dumbbells until they are parallel to the floor, then slowly lower them back down to the starting position. This exercise will target the rear deltoids and upper back muscles.
Start by sitting on a bench and holding a dumbbell in each hand. Keep your back straight and slowly curl both weights up simultaneously until you reach the top, then lower them back down to the starting position as fast as you can. This exercise is very common so most gyms have an incline bench available for this kind of curls.
Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart and hold two dumbbells at your thighs with an overhand grip. Bend at the waist until your back is parallel to the floor, then row the dumbbells up to your chest. Keep your elbow close to your body as you raise the weights.
Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent. Place a dumbbell in each hand in front of you, then bend at the waist until your back is parallel to the ground. Keep your legs straight throughout this movement, then return to starting position as fast as you can while keeping your back straight.
On day 4, rest your muscles and give them time to recover. Recovery is just as important as the workout you do so don’t skip this step, your muscles need time to repair themselves and prepare for your next workout.
On day 5, you’ll be completing a full upper body workout. This will work all the muscles in your upper body and help to improve your strength and tone.
Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a dumbbell in each hand. Raise the weights over your head until your arms are fully extended, then slowly lower them back to the starting position.
Start by lying on an incline bench with the dumbbells in your hands. Press the weights up until they are fully extended, then slowly lower them back down to the starting position. This exercise will target the pectoral muscles.
Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a dumbbell in each hand. Extend your arms overhead until they are fully extended, then slowly lower them back to the starting position.
Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a dumbbell in each hand. Keeping your elbows close to your body, slowly raise the weights up until they are parallel to the floor, then lower them back down to the starting position.
When you are working out, your body needs the energy to complete the exercises and push yourself harder during workouts. To make sure your body gets the best performance, you need to make sure your diet is on point. For the best performance, try to focus on these six diet tips:
When you are working out, it is important to drink plenty of fluids. Dehydration can lead to several health problems, including dizziness, fatigue, and even heat stroke. Try to drink at least eight glasses of water per day. Even more, if you are working out for longer than an hour.
With these step-by-step instructions, you should be able to complete your first full dumbbell workout in no time. Just remember that the quality of your workout depends on your effort. If you concentrate on proper form and technique, you will see better results from this routine. Make sure to also focus on your diet, as eating the right foods will help you to train harder and achieve better results!